Face Wash

How many times a day one wash their face? Its a good question i suppose. i wash my face thrice a day.. once while bath and the second time when i come back from the office in the evening and last before going to sleep. But i don't use harsh chemical on my face but wash only with plain water. I use soap or face wash just once that is in the morning while taking bath and that too not daily but alternate days..but sometime i clean my face with milk using cotton. that's the best way to clean your face..We should try natural things for face as this can never harm our face, while on the other side if we use soaps and other chemicals for face, it can damage the natuaral beauty. I have seen people trying many different things on the face which is not good. If one wish to use the same then it should be recomended by some good doctors...but i would recomend only natural therapy for face.

Posted by Shaishav Sood at 9:30 AM  
0 comments

Post a Comment